January 25, 2006

Entitled

Earlier this week Selena mentioned that she had read a bunch of E-fishInSea. Shen then declared that I was to no longer call her "Sweetie", as this is what I referred to Thea as on many occasions.

But I can't stop calling her that. Selena IS my sweetie.

'Sweetie' is a title: a role. It's nothing that is ever triggered by memories of Thea or any other girl I may have ever called that. For me, it's pretty much synonymous with "girlfriend" or "love of my life". Yes, I've had a few of those, I admit. But it's the result of only ever having one singular drive to find love on this planet. That's not a bad thing.

So, I hope my BABY, HONEY, LUFA OF MY LIFE, can forgive the occasional usage of a "tarnished" term, as I'm sure I would NEVER have gone out with any of those other girls had I known I'd meet her!

And besides, not everything we ever do is new.
This was.

I love you babes!! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Seenie said...

Tarnished term! HA! Forgiven! Love you!

26/1/06 00:27  
Blogger darlbot said...

Uchg, I remember one time I hollared for Megan using my old girlfriends name Cheryl.

Good thing this post wasn't posted before my slipup:

"No, no, honey. You're my Cheryl. Megan IS my Cheryl."
"Pack it up and move it out."
"Yes... yes I quite understand...."

27/1/06 20:37  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

hahah
Jon, you ARE my Jon...
No no Honey! Ok, I understand...
lolleez

27/1/06 20:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home