January 10, 2006

Jesus Fish

I got these two digipets for Selena and I a lil while back. Mine's blue, of course.

Selena have both had and lost a couple digipets since we started. So far I hold our record at 12 days.

Yesterday, I started a new digipet. It was a fish. I had it all set up and ready to go, but I forgot it at home when I left for the night. So I came home before I went to the meeting today, and this is what I saw:



Poor fishy died.

Later, while I was at a board meeting I get a txt msg from Selena telling me one of her fish died :(

I was sad because I know Selena loves her fish. I came home from the meeting, and unbelievabley, my fish had come back to life!!

Just like Jesus!

I was so excited. I started feeding him and healing him and stuff. Then I went to go check his stats, and when I came back to the main screen, he was dead again.

Just like Jesus.

I think maybe the geist of Selena's fish came and possessed my digipet so I could tell Selena that it said "hi" and that there is a fishy heaven.

Maybe the intelligent metal-machines of the future that replace us bio-mechs will have souls? That would be nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger KOM said...

They'll have souls all right - our souls! I just hope that they treat us better than we treat our our machines.

10/1/06 15:03  
Blogger Blogger21 said...

Yeah... < insert obvious comment about the matrix here >.

10/1/06 17:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

digital fish killer

16/1/06 11:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home