January 01, 2006

Ok, begin!

Welcome to Infinigeist, the sequel to:

  • E-FishInSea
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Infinigeist said...

    Holy crap! I haven't even announced this blog yet and you found me! Congrats! Sorry there wasn't more to see, lol.

    1/1/06 21:23  
    Blogger Blogger21 said...

    LOL - making us update our links eh? But you can't hide for long...

    And looking forward to another year of bloggity-blogging.

    2/1/06 12:10  
    Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

    wow, how did I miss this???? I feel so "last to know" right now... I hate that feeling, and it is usually my own damned fault for missing something important! I like the new blog! :) I will have to catch up when I have a few minutes, as now is not that time!

    11/1/06 18:34  

    Post a Comment

    << Home