January 25, 2006

Spurt

So food is pretty good. Tastes yummy and smells good. But shit is different. Shit stinks. Why is that? I know it's from digestion, but why does digestion have to digest like that? I guess it's a good thing. What if shit and food both seemed equally appealing to our ancestors? We probly would not have gotten far. But you'd think with all of human scientific advancement, we'd have been able to do something about it, given that we know now what to eat and what not to.

Which brings me to my point.

Humans are a bunch of food-ruiners.

9 Comments:

Blogger Seenie said...

I am almost positive that Versh will find his way to this blog! If you do V leave your mark! lol

26/1/06 00:22  
Blogger KOM said...

I'm pretty sure that we're being farmed by plants to turn other would-be plant-eating animals into fertalizer.

26/1/06 09:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

maybe it smells like that so you wont eat it again!
:D

26/1/06 14:13  
Blogger darlbot said...

Patrick, I'm sorry, however, it's come to my attention you've referenced at least one (1) scatological item in your most recent blog entry.

As you know, I'm very fond of poo, and the glory it invokes from consumption (and by the way, I'm sorry Carmel, but from your comment here it's glaringly obvious you've never eaten poo).

So I came and read it. Thanks!

26/1/06 15:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

YOu are right I have never eaten poo or thought of eating poo, unless it's come out of a shrimp that wasnt cleaned properly or something :D

26/1/06 18:59  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

ZOMG!!!

26/1/06 23:38  
Blogger Seenie said...

OH ME GOSH! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! POO IS JUST PLAIN OLD POOIE!

27/1/06 02:24  
Blogger andrea said...

ewwww!!! poooo!!!!

27/1/06 08:28  
Blogger dustix said...

this post is shit!!

o_O

27/1/06 10:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home