January 17, 2006

Top FiveThings That Take My Time

1. Work
2. Selena
3. WoW (maybe this is 2? I dunno :P)
4. Australian Open began!!!!!!! This one moves to #1 or #2 depending on if I'm currently in the presence of Selena, how long I've been with Selena, and how long I'm expecting to be with Selena.
5. Sleep (about 4-5 hrs nightly avg)



Top 5 Things I *Wish* I Had More Time For
1. Reading
2. Blogging (God Conference (formulation), PWN Starz(preparation), and this one(revelation))
3. Working Out
4. WoW (I want a lvl 60 Warlock!)
5. Gerbil Tending
6. Thinking up funny bonus items on Top 5 lists. (yeah, as if that would help!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Speed Seeker said...

Isn't it funny how we wish for things that we would want more in our life, but knowingly have to sacrifice something we already do have for that other task.

Our lives get so busy...hehe

17/1/06 15:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home