March 02, 2006

+5 Fashion Damage

Well, that was cool for a day.

Yesterday my girlfriend got a tattoo of her fishy that I took a picture of. While she was getting that done, I decided to move up to an 8 guage for my earring. I saw this acrylic blue one that was just calling to me. I decide to get it and now my hole is bigger. I was trying to move it around at work, cos man, it was tight in there. I heard this crackling sound and the bead was just falling out and stuff. So I was like, whatever, just leave the bead out, flip the ring up, and make it look like the ring was going thru two holes (Which would be really cool with one of the horseshoe type of earrings). I get home and try to pull the ring thru the hole a bit and it just snaps off before it even moves at all (tight!!). I pull the other half out and bleed. Now I have a silver titanium cos that way, at least I can move it around while my hole adjusts.

Before the break, my fashion damage rating was critting around 150 points, except with Jon who was immune. Jon's vulnerability lies in the fact that it's really easy to

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I suppose those kind of peircings would make handy for pen holders!
:b

2/3/06 23:24  
Blogger Seenie said...

One thing that is scary about the whole tattoo/piercing deal mostly with the stretching or upgrading of gauge size is that well just what if one day we truly decide,"why the hell did I do that?" Tattoos can be removed but there is scarring from removal and with stretching of ear lobes for example how the heck do you fix something like that? I supposed you could just cut off the extra lobe sagging skin and stitch is together! :) Nah, piercings and tattys are much fun. It is an expression of who we are, body art is terrific. PS I like ur titanium much babes!

3/3/06 11:17  
Blogger Speed Seeker said...

Hurray for Titanium! And that sounded a little painful with the break...Ouch. At least thinking about is painful...lol

3/3/06 14:44  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

It was okay, actually. It was a clean break. I think it was a clean break.


Dr: Well, Patrick. It appears that acrylic fragments entered your blood stream from your ear and have penetrated your heart. You have ten left.

Patrick: Ten what? Weeks? Months?

Dr: Nine.... Eight...

4/3/06 10:39  
Blogger Jon Thomsen said...

Hey, my 1up shirt give me that immunity. Along w/ my spongebob socks/shirt, and my single toed powerpuff girl socks.

Also, kinda crappy about that ring, it was pretty cool, blue, of course. lol

*starts rappin*
The street are hard for a mothafuckin pimp.
You dont wannt mess cuz ill make you go limp.




I dunno where that came from. lol

4/3/06 18:02  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

HA!!!


Why da fuck you's talkin that, nobody knows.
You ain' in no streets, an y'all ain' got no hoez


What I was really trying to say was this:

what duff accuse dockin boat -
no bud, he knows....

You wain in this treats, annual lain got no hose



Why the yearly nugget has nothing with which to conduct fluids or gases between two points is clearly beyond me. (That was actually a funny comment before I tooled what I wrote above some more. Now it seems more funny because none of you even have a clue now! Come in, come on. It's warm here. I strive to be inviting and welcoming as I alienate you. Soon, it will feel cool in the blankets and hot in the outdoors. Summertime. No way it could be construed as anything else.

No way indeed!




meowmeowmeowmeowmeowmeow





hehehe
no idea where That came from.
Probably predetermination. Fuckers!
(you know what's funny? I wrote these last lines before the lines above them - don't tell!)

9/3/06 17:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home