March 23, 2006

Rictus

Remember the female lead from Nightmare Before Christmas?




ABout a week or two ago, I went to Super Save Gas with Dano.

Last fuckin' time ever. To find her working there.. gads. To have small-talked my way through the transaction, even gadser.

Nightmarish, garish, hideous: words that fall short of serving.



Shoulder-checking runner, make me laugh - make me want to throw up. Keep your eyes on the road.



Calling me back then, hopin'

Why was I so gentle? Like, dealing with a mental patient. "It's not her fault. She can't help it." So evil with my self-righteous sympathy. I say "fuck you" with smiles.



Don't call us, we'll call you.

We aren't calling you.



You're reading this thinking I'll change one day.

It's your curse. To be trapped in that place right before the recognition of your failure.

How is it that I am simultaneously delighted and dismayed.

Follow your bliss, and realise I'm not it.

My bliss is still hating you.

2 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

Nightmarish, garish, hideous;
One can just imagine!
:o

23/3/06 21:01  
Blogger Seenie said...

A game of Stalk and Seek. How fun! Not!!!

2/4/06 16:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home