March 18, 2006

Yesterday Was St Patrick's Day

I'm still alive on Earth. I haven't read a blog in weeks it seems, nor have I written anything really. Did I put a few posts on Pwn Starz? I don't even remember..

I know for some of you there is disappointment when you come here and nothing's happened - I still love you - I think of 2007 and the possibility that I'll run a daily blog again. I imagine some may have even imagined a St Patrick's Day post yesterday from the one and only "I'm Patrick!!" but no. Not this year.

So, it's my weekend now and I'm debating on whether I should put some time into blogging, or give into the insatiable ITCH I feel even as I type this (and I've only been off work and into the weekend for 15 minutes) to play WoW. I'm level 51 (in about an hour I will be anyways) and I only have another 9 levels til 60. I picture myself taking a vacation from WoW once I hit 60. I played tennis for the first time this year yesterday.

I watched some tennis too. There was a bagpiper and the commentators did what commentators do.

Patrick McEnroe: There's a bagpiper here in honor of St Patrick's day.
Cliff Drysdale: Bagpipes are Scottish!
Patrick McEnroe: Well, today they're Irish...


I love my girlfriend. I love tennis. I love gerbils. I love video games. I love my friends. I love my dad. I love my computer and my bed and my feather pillows and how good sleep feels when you're really sore. Even now, with all the ache in my body, the proximity of WoW...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Blog bless us, everyone.

18/3/06 16:20  
Blogger Seenie said...

HAHA! I have an uncontrollable urge to play WOW myself. Is my blog slacking due to just not wanting to blog cuz people would get sick of hearing about Wow everytime? Is it that i'm just too tired these days? Is it because i'm playin Wow instead of bloggin? Maybe cuz i'm takin care of kids? Hell who knows, I don't even know!

18/3/06 19:14  
Blogger Tammy said...

Nice to know you are still breathing out there!!!! hehe. I missed you and I dont even really know you. Oh well. Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day

19/3/06 12:22  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy belated St.P's to ya

20/3/06 09:10  
Blogger shes_a_sprite said...

we do miss you in the blogsphere, and look forward to your return of regular blogging, but sometimes well, Life just happens, and blogging gets pushed back.

Live it up man! :) Life is good!

20/3/06 11:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home