October 08, 2006

Divinity Decay Truth Vision Heresy

I may never presume to know what others would do with the truth.

As has been done to me, I will not do unto others. No worse fate than being the victim of a crime save to become it's author and essentially pay your compliments to those who hurt you...

Fear is not a facet of my diamond.

My office is to share the truth I prove. That wind which oft times will bring storms and sometimes that means I must privately enjoy my own sunny day.

Alone I am whole. After all, what could be more?

And yet,
There is a beckoning foil.
There is a congratulation.
There is an oppositely similar piece to this thing.
The not-me and couldn't-be-more-me.
The separate wholeness I can be nothing without.


I can not and will not experience the life I have not lived.
To fear would be to live contrary to this.


What could bring you to me faster than a jet, except for an idea..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home