November 04, 2006

Play

Some of you read,
but don't play along.
I come back and see
hits like a song

but the song has no words
no nouns and no verbs
No people no nerve
I just want some verve

I want you to play with me.
Be here and be free.
Nothing to lose and all there is to gain,
Type a few lines, please don't refrain.

Adam Sandler says "Shoot it all over me!"

What is my next post about? Canadians who say "aboot"? The death penalty for impaired driving (impaired by my reckoning and nobody else's). How about pipe dreams?


I'd eat a taco.
I'd ski down a hill.
I'd shoot a gun.
I'd buy a poppy.
Fuck there's tons of shit about me...
What about you to me?

8 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

you r weird :) ;)

5/11/06 08:00  
Blogger Dano said...

Peace,Love,Death Metal!!

6/11/06 06:37  
Blogger Tammy said...

Interesting!!! You should come for a visit!!!

6/11/06 12:46  
Blogger darlbot said...

If you want to play, it's too bad this isn't a two-player game.

7/11/06 16:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd tell you but it's a secret... Shhhhhh.....

7/11/06 21:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*MWAH* PUMPKIN!!

8/11/06 12:59  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

Awww!! It's my munchkin sayin hi anonymously!!

Mwah!!

9/11/06 15:10  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

Oh btw, rockjon, that was the most fun i've ever had playing a game as a result of this post!!

9/11/06 15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home