January 04, 2007

For fans of Metallica and laughter

**Enter Sandman c/o Richard Cheese**


2 things are funny about this video:
**Early tennis pro**
1) You don't need a shock absorber on your strings at age 2, but props for authenticity!
2) That child is gonna choke on that shock absorber eventually, but props for infanticide or toddlercide or w/e the name is when you allow your babies to choke with tennis gear.


Jon plays badminton in the winter. I think I'm gonna take it up here soon too just for kicks :D It's like, 1/2 nights a week i think, so yeah. Get in there and run after some birdies!
This is what I expect it will be like (excluding mounting other men, and anything the guy with the headband does): **Badassminton**

And finally, this seemed like the most ridiculous picture I could post atm:



WTF are they trying to say? Pet horses outnumber pet gerbils/hamsters? What about parakeets? I can't fucking believe that horses were represented but rodents and birds were left out. Fuck **Pet Hotel**, I say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mecca said...

I see how pet hotel could be pretty lame, although, I am more of a pony fan. As for badminton I do recall some mounting, though I wasn't involved and there was playing on a sand court nearly every summer. I got nicknamed the "screamer" because I have this thing for balls flying at my face...

4/1/07 08:15  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

uh ohh...

5/1/07 05:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home