January 31, 2007

God help me...

Now...


Now everytime I look in the mirror...

my own coldly accusing eyes

"You listened to it 3 times in a row because you wanted to - You were only able to stop by listening to the candyland song - You are weak"

  • Scissor Sisters
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Mecca said...

    I thought I could escape that song til saturday when I work at the store but ohhhh noooooo you just had to put that up there didn't ya? didn't ya?!?!?!

    31/1/07 06:49  
    Blogger Infinigeist said...

    Indeed I did lol
    It was my only means of thwarting you at that moment ;)

    1/2/07 17:20  
    Blogger Mecca said...

    FUCK CHARLIE! seriously though those unicorns scare the crap outta me.... I hate candy, I hate unicorns and merlot, I hate brussle sprouts cause they taste like ass if ass could have a taste it would taste like unicorns drinking merlot on a candy high... okay this hate pony is off to take a bath...

    2/2/07 19:44  

    Post a Comment

    << Home