January 22, 2007

How do they know I posted?

Seems like only a short while goes by before the spambots hit me. Then after I hit delete a couple times they don't show til the next post. Then sometimes I think they don't even comment. I'm like WTF? My blog's not even worth spamming?

ATTN SPAMMERS:
I won't delete any spam that hits this post, I promise!
I will, however, delete any comments from real people I know.
I declare today, Spam Day! Jan... what is it? the 22nd? I could check but not knowing is more fun...ner hahaha.






I checked. It's the 27th






in 5 days




I tracked down a translation to this, but it wasn't easy considering it's an image and my kerboard doesn't make those characters. Luckily I have the password to the jihadinet.

Woman: I can't believe it's all sperm!












Ok, I lied. I won't delete anyone's comments.














.
k byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home