January 19, 2007

If you can't fly, just glide.

I dreamt I was in a mall in the underground parking and came to an opening in the wall that opened out onto the city below. It was quite high up, on a hillside. I jumped out the opening. I had a pilot chute attached to my waist and I was using a plastic grocery bag as a hangglider. The hang on it was incredible, much like riding a paper airplane as a microscopic passenger. I discovered I could steer by leaning. I glided towards another highrise that had apartments stretching all the way up (and down). Each apartment had a rather nice, large balcony. I landed on one and was granted a view of the living room of an elderly woman who was surprised to see me fly in on a plastic bag. I smiled with mischief and then jumped off her balcony as she came running towards the sliding glass door. I slowly glided towards a river where I made a gentle landing and then I think the dream might have continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home