February 10, 2007

Pressure

You feel the pressure.
You exert the pressure.
Maybe it's stress testing.
Maybe testing is stressing.





You know what you need.
Enough so that you'll demand it.
And if you don't get it, you'll accept it.
Because you have a condition.
A criteria which must be met.

Will the filters engage to remove threats to the system?
Some threats are disguised in positive traits.
Some threats are within ourselves.




I did a search of google images for "threat blood knife" and this was one of three images:






Speaking of bunnies, I got to visit a local shelter for rabbits. Rabbits roam the neighbourhood eating gardens and getting killed by dogs and cats. A woman came into the store a lil while back and asked if we would give her our lettuce trimmings. She then explained how she captures these domestic rabbits gone wild and then lets people adopt them. She invited me up to see them, and at the urging of my boss who wanted to make sure she wasn't just eating all the scrap lettuce herself, I did pay a visit to the bunnies. Bunnies sure like having their ears rubbed and having their chins stroked. Watching rabbits gnaw on a carrot you're holding is a lot of fun too. One day, I may need to promote some of my gerbils to rabbits. If anyone is interested in visiting the wabbits, lemme know. She said I could visit the rabbits whenever I like. :D




He's got teeth like...
He leaps like...
Look at the bones!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dano said...

That's awesome buddy. I went to a place called Forgotten Felines the other day, and was surrounded by about 100 cats. It was heaven!!!

11/2/07 14:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home