March 21, 2007

Bypass

if you're ever running past security and you don't want more security that you're running towards to stop you, yell "wait up" or "stop him" and point where you're running to and people will think you're helping the chase.


Cops always get really excited when you run from them. I learned this at an early age when I started going to Fulton and I'd convince my friends to just run with me up the hill after we'd see a cop driving through Polson Park. Never failed.
Anyways, the quick fix is to address it terms of velocity. "You have an issue with my standard velocity, officer?"

COP: You were running from me!
X: I wasn't running from you. You are not where I started running.
COP: You were running away from me!
X: You were running with me? I fail to see how I could be running away from you when clearly you moved closer at every stage to have stopped me.
COP: I wasn't running with you. I was running after you!
X: How could you be running after me when we were both running at the same time? If you ran after me you'd arrive where I was long after I had been there. Please, officer, perhaps it's time for you to rest?
[Cop self-destructs]


That shit never happens in San Andreas. Just PLOW!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very amusing :)

22/3/07 07:29  
Blogger Dano said...

I had two cops almost tackle me one Canada day, because they thought I was running away from them when I wasn't even moving. They searched me, found nothing, and I laughed in their faces because all the people around me were booing them and calling them pigs.

22/3/07 17:09  
Blogger Mecca said...

damn... I can't argue with such sound logic =)

****purrrrrr****

22/3/07 19:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home