March 15, 2007

It ain't easy being me

Seriously.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to hit 3 balls a second consistently while not letting your left foot touch the ground?



It ain't easy being Dustix either. He was the one on the other side and still is as a matter of fact! I mean, look at those balls flying at me! This is live coverage! I'm blogging this post right now by squeezing my racquet computer at different pressures. The light you see is the result of massive lights powered by the near hurricane-force wall of air that Dustix and I are pushing into the windmills we had the foresight to install here at the Polson tennis courts. And the only reason I'm able to keep my left foot off the ground is because he's hitting them so f*n hard that they push me back from hitting them!

After a few days of this (I cleared the time off from work with my boss via my handy sweaterphone) I should probably look something like this:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mecca said...

Awwe! Go Mew!

15/3/07 14:45  
Blogger glabber said...

Go mew or go home!

15/3/07 17:16  
Blogger Speed Seeker said...

How do you manage with all those balls flying at your face? hehe

16/3/07 01:12  
Blogger Ken said...

Usually guys end up with one arm stronger than the other due to another type of sport..........



One handed skiing.

21/3/07 20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home