March 09, 2007

Jesse f*n Boston

Holy shit. You have no idea. Your brain could break. But that's the risk you take, if you mess in with Jesse f*n Boston!
(Try the doghunt game!)



meow said:
what do the tax forms say about the amount they won't pay you if they owe you less than it?
JESSE says:
i dont know i closed it
JESSE says:
with my fists


Jesse's a sick fuck. The sickest even. He's so twisted in his art that he can take something that is only the basest form of wrongness and play it so it's the purest right. In other words, I laugh at all the shit Jesse says when if it was anyone else, I'd call the cops. I laugh so hard I cry. And that's why Jesse lets me live. Cuz he can make me cry.
He showed me this picture he took and my inner child cried.


As you can see, Jesse enjoys a good striped shirt. There's actually a video with him on it on youtube. it's 10 minute clip, and he's near the end. He comes out of some house saying he's halfway done. You'll know him when you see the striped shirt:

  • Graphic depiction of Jesse f*n Boston



  • Labels:

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is the truth.

    APPRECIATE.

    10/3/07 11:13  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Uhh, you forgot to mention his ginormous GUNS. And his shiney hair. And he can GLEAK like a motherf-er. Oh and he calls me a stupid broad... That's my fave!

    10/3/07 12:37  
    Blogger Dano said...

    Boston's lead singer died last night...weird. Was it Jesse?

    10/3/07 13:35  
    Blogger Infinigeist said...

    Gee, I wonder if he'll have More Than A Funeral...

    11/3/07 17:33  
    Blogger Dano said...

    (sound of pants being pissed in)

    12/3/07 11:34  
    Blogger Infinigeist said...

    HAHAHAHA

    is there even a sound for that?

    12/3/07 22:25  

    Post a Comment

    << Home