March 07, 2007

Myspace(ship)

I made a myspace a lil while ago. Come add me if I haven't found you already. I like the way it networks people. I was surprised by some of the connections between my people that I didn't know existed.
This is still the place to visit me though. The blog over there is just fluff. What do you mean what's the difference??

P2theatric


Oh, and go look at Dustix's site and request he add you as a friend too! (Even if you don't know him)

http://myspace.com/dustix

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger dustix said...

stay away from my myspace, fiends!

7/3/07 14:50  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

Holy shit.
seriously, this has been going on for a while and...

I seriously never thought I'd be friends with a Dustin. I recall calculating the odds back in the 90s when I was predetermining everything and they were huge!

give in to me

Wow, I wish I could have a Patrick for a friend, just so I could know what it's like calling someone Patrick. It's amazing I haven't just started calling people Patrick out of peer pressure from seeing other people do it. It's probably the number 1 thing I've heard people call people in my life...

7/3/07 23:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAITING......

9/3/07 12:43  
Blogger darlbot said...

Hey! All your links go to Dustix's myspace and none of them go to P2theatrick's!

How is Christine Hart supposed to add you as a friend now?

9/3/07 14:45  
Blogger darlbot said...

OMG there's no `k' in P2theatric but I inserted one earlier. I think that's damage enough to revoke my English degree.

9/3/07 14:47  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

that's fuckin funny jonix. i'll have to fix that link with my isotoners

9/3/07 18:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home