March 03, 2007

The only time

The only time I've ever played my Nintendo DS and watched TV at the same time, I started playing Top Spin 2 right after I popped Airheads into my player. A little ways in I realise I'm missing stuff but I don't really care. Then I look up and see a woman who's supposed to be watching the security monitor right by her head but is missing it because she's playing a similar handheld game system...

Multiply movies owned by occasions where I could have played my DS while watching a movie? Is that the equation for the odds? I'm not good at calculating odds.

Did I make that happen or was it accident? Could my subconcious mind seek to amuse me by influencing my choices in orchestrated efforts behind my conscience screen?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BLOG ABOUT ME YOU PANTY PISSING DYKE WHORE!?!?!

S a D

4/3/07 09:51  
Blogger Tammy said...

Oh-I dont think that is very nice. I like your thought process though!

4/3/07 10:28  
Blogger dustix said...

don't you mean GAMEBOY

4/3/07 11:54  
Blogger andrea said...

hey patrick.. im back in town now.. gimme a shout :)

4/3/07 16:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Patrick,I got nostalgic and found your blog, which led to Ken's and then Jeff's. I hope you've been well and having fun. Take care. Chris Newton

4/3/07 17:37  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

<3 Jesse!
Coming soon, a post dedicated to the wonder, no, the marvel, no, the MAGNIFIC... forgot how to spell that. Whatever. It'll be called Jesse or sumpin' and it'll be about the panties I borrowed from him and the dyke whore he thought was me one night..


Wow! I love being easily found on the net! Thanks for droppin' me a line Mr Newton!

Andrea, we just spoke on the phone. It was great. Thanks Alexander Graham Bell!


No Dustix, I say DS here. I only say Gameboy to your face to irritate you with a lack of descriptive precision :D

4/3/07 17:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home