March 14, 2007

This week

Is a good week!
I got Habby here all week
The Pacific Life tennis tournament is on all week

And today! Today has the best chance for me to see all 3 of my best friends in the same day! Tennis is on at 11(now). Ian is on at 1, Dustin at 3, and then Habby! (at 5? probly not) With these kind of forces in alignment I should buy a lottery ticket! I should meet Habby at 6/49 and together, with our two secrets combining, we'll lock probability right where we(I) want it!




I've long known that I've had a secret. Something which enables me to do things and partake of experience in a way that would never be possible without it. But my secret was never a whole secret. It has always been half a secret. Habby has the other half of the secret. Never can we know each other's half, but we can combine to create a reaction.

That reminds me, I should post the story about how Habby and I became best friends. But tennis is on (Go Roddick!), so later but soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Infinigeist said...

I know why I didn't win the 6/49.

It's because I don't only have 3 best friends. I have 4. Fuckin' Dano.. always out of alignment! What's so important about Vancouver you had to ruin my chances of $12M!!

15/3/07 02:49  
Blogger Dano said...

Vancouver sucks!!!
Kristy doesn't.
Unless I ask nice.

15/3/07 08:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home