March 02, 2007

Unbelievable skillz

Dustin and I been playing with yo-yos lately, to the widespread amusement of onlookers. Our trip to Kelowna today to get my passport application in and scout out some yo-yos didn't turn up much for yo-yos. And to top it off, the passport office is open 2pm-8pm, so we were about 2 hrs too early by the time we finally got there. (I had to return to Kelowna later today to get it done and was accosted by a small boy at the passport office who wanted to put the gank on my yo-yo!)

Dustin did manage to turn up a couple yo-yos. One is a dual-mode classic/clutch yo-yo which is pretty cool. The other one he got is the pieces of a yo-yo that resembled a tire when he bought it.

We left the store after Dustin strong-armed a clerk into helping him. Him, me, and the yo-yo. Only him and I made it. We're walking up to my car and I'm just disarming the alarm and I turn around in time to see Dustin send his brand new yo-yo down to the ground into a little mini explosion of black plastic as the simulated rubber of the tire broke off and went flying in different directions. As we got into the car I noticed an employee outside the store and I was trying to convince Dustin to throw the receipt and the yoyo out the window at her feet as we drove by and yell "it's all crap!" at her. By the time we would have been ready to deploy Dustin was onboard with the plan, but unfortunately she had already gone back inside.




I found this video of a yo-yo trickster and wow. I felt amazement mixed with inadequacy, lol. Just watch it.

  • Yo-Yo, Yo!


    This yo-yo costs $449 and is the most expensive yo-yo money can buy:
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home