April 17, 2007

Put it out there

So carefully each step I tread
waiting for the abating of
we were wandering among shadows
until there was no light
I emerged from the fog like
what is this right?

Through a tunnel of my time to a door I put my hand on and the heat seared my flesh and yet I held on thinking surely anything this difficult to get must be worth the scorched flesh of my endurance.

Where have I been? To which places were we going.
Every color changing and yet immutable. How did you build this?

Wash it off.
Wash it all away.
You can't keep it here.
Only you can stay.





"Vicariously I
live while the whole world dies" -- TOOL

I was happy to find "Third Eye" for my piespace




We're into the claycourt season so I need everyone's help with something. I just want you to put a thought out there for Mr Federer. "Roger will win". Know it. Breathe it. Make it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home