May 15, 2007

Goodbye teaspoon

It's been you and me for a long time now
but it's time for us to part ways


That Patrick always eats cereal with a teaspoon
they would always say
But bigger better faster more
became the rule of today

Tablespoon, I know you're cut out for the task ahead.
It won't be easy, but I know you want it, so I'm gonna be with you every step of the way
feeling the gravity of food

so now what will they say
about this patrick who became just a little bit more like the way people remember normal
does he still eat canned spaghetti cold straight from the can?
oh yeah
sllllick

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dano said...

...just hang some beef-curtains from that and you've got a vagina.

15/5/07 12:14  
Blogger Mecca said...

Spaghetti in a can.... COLD Spaghetti from a can... no no no no no no no no!

16/5/07 12:24  
Blogger Mecca said...

Thanks Dano... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth =)
Mew!

16/5/07 12:25  
Blogger Dano said...

Excellent!!!(tenting fingers in a Mr. Burns fashion)

16/5/07 12:31  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

Ohhh Danoooo

16/5/07 17:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home