May 04, 2007

no such thing as failure

I set myself up
then proceeded to fall
I can't blame anyone
and I can't forgive myself
for doing this to myself again

you know, you think you'd learn
after all the pain

vacancy...

sorry planet

why have a perfect reason for unhappiness? shouldn't I be concocting the equations of my joy rather than proving and reproving the faultlines in the ground around me.

Don't close your eyes
it's not over yet

look at your hands
they made this

don't close your eyes
it's not over yet

look at your hands
so crafty with all those buttons

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,
Recognized your name on Matt's blog and thought I would come over here and say "HI" It's been awhile. I still have you on msn & will ping you if I ever see you online.
Ciao (meow) ;)

Ash

5/5/07 16:54  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

yes! pls do :D

5/5/07 22:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

what is wrong there? :(

6/5/07 13:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home