September 27, 2007

Inexperienced in inexperience

re-experience: Despite any and all effort to ensure that expectations I'm forming of a particular female are legitimate, not created merely out of my desire, I always end up disappointed. I'm not up to the task.

In a new experience, I find the same familiar stages and ask, "What new part may I play in this? How may I escape my familiar role and yet achieve what I want? How am I best suited to being perpetually alone in the company I desire of others? How best may I preserve my solitude and give myself wholly to every person I choose in whatever context I'm present in?" Something tells this Patrick I arrived in time.




Reason




I've chosen Reason as my bride. She'll share me, but she'll also boot you the fuck out of bed if you lack her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home