September 23, 2007

Aftershock

You know, I've kinda come to the realisation that love is not for me. I've done my best. I've been as patient as I could for months and months and my reward was that I was called demanding. Don't ever be demanding people!! And by demanding, I mean, don't ever try to hold a woman accountable for what her mouth is doing. The mouths of woman are autonomous entities bound to noone, not even the women they're attached to.

Yeah love is not for me. This is what it does. It makes me bitter. It makes me blind. I will not have it. I must seek another passionate pursuit for the rest of my life, and maybe just fuck a few loveless housewives along the way :D

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger dustix said...

the end of women.txt

25/9/07 09:09  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

oh right haha
srry buddy, i forgot. I'm gonna find it and send it now.

26/9/07 01:06  
Blogger sooz said...

"Have you tried American girls?" --Marilyn Monroe as Sugar Kane in "Some Like It Hot"

16/10/07 20:07  
Blogger sooz said...

i better follow that with a disclaimer: above quote is a tribute to the film - no disrespect intended toward the ladies up north. at least, not from me. :P

16/10/07 20:11  
Blogger Verissa said...

wow...intense...that hurts...

23/10/07 00:14  
Blogger Infinigeist said...

hurts... who? i wonder...

4/12/07 16:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home